Hi, Friends! Here is a round-up of the best and worst of my week– what I am listening to, what I am reading, what I am making, what I am grateful for, and what I miss most. I would LOVE to hear yours, too.
- What I am reading: In Five Years, Rebecca Serle
- What I am listening to: The Happiness Lab podcast (thanks to my sister-in-law for the recommendation)
- What I am cooking: Creamy Pasta from Rainbow Plant Life. You can find this super-yummy recipe on her IGTV channel. And, the good news: I had almost everything in my pantry already
- What I am drinking: Tequila, Grapefruit juice, Grapefruit Spindrift. Mostly for the salted rim.
- What I am binging: CreativeLive classes. I splurged on the Creator's Pass for a month or two and plan on learning everything I can. My favorite class so far is Jasmine Star's Social Media Bootcamp
- What I am making: Masks. As many as I can.
- What I am grateful for: Friday evening virtual cocktail hours with some of my family
- What I am worried about: Slowing down on the business that I have dreamed about launching for years, and the fact that I quit my day job to put my energy into it
- What I miss most: Coffee Shops
Please inspire me with your list, so I can steal some things! Copy the list, fill in yours, and mention us on social @innerbeautyeffects